Argan oil hair benefits
- Argan oil is rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E, an antioxidant which helps to boost cell regeneration thereby being effective in hair re-growth treatments.
- Helps to make hair soft and shiny
- Moisturizes the scalp to rid it of dandruff and flaky scalp conditions.
- Protects the hair from damage when heat styling.
- Helps to prevent split ends.
How to use argan oil
- About 10 drops can be massaged on the scalp and smoothed on the hair shaft and then covered with a plastic cap and left overnight as a hot oil treatment for a healthier scalp and healthier hair.
- Used as a scalp moisturiser to reduce dry scalp and dandruff.
- Argan oil may be used on wet hair as a natural conditioner and to seal moisture in the hair.
- Can be used on hair shaft to reduce split ends and it also adds sheen.
Disclaimer: Our products are not intended to treat or prevent disease.
Prior to using a new product all consumers should use due diligence and do a skin patch test. We suggest that new customers, especially those who have known sensitivities, allergies or immune system health problems, use this technique when first using any hair or skin care product.